Here are some facts about my weekend:
- I saw Carbon Leaf at Higher Ground Ballroom for the fifth time. They played literally everything and it was amazing, and the lead guitarist signed my arm. However,
- Choosing Carbon Leaf meant I had to miss the fairy-tale cabaret, at which I later learned there had been a Maleficent number. Guys. There was a Maleficent striptease and I missed it. There was a homoerotic Maleficent striptease blatantly shipping her with Aurora and I missed it. Take away my #1-fan status. Just take it away. I’m no longer deserving.
- Josh and I drank an entire carton of eggnog wtf is wrong with us
- I wore this, the coziest dress known to femmekind.
- I made a meatloaf and then ate almost all of it myself.
- Why do all my high points involve obscene amounts of food?